Welcome to my page ! I am a Master's student at Deapartment of Mathematics, University of Oslo, Norway.
- Fluid Mechanics /
- Scientific Computing /
- Computational Fluid Mechanics /
- Biomechanics / Medical Mechanics
- M.Sc., Fluid Mechanics, Department of Mathematics, University of Oslo, Norway - from Aug, 2020 to current.
- M.Sc., Department of Computational Physiology, Simula Research Laboratory, Oslo, Norway - from Aug, 2020 to current.
- B.E., Mechanical Engineering, Keio University, Ando Lab, Japan - from Apr, 2016 to Mar, 2020.
- Summer Intern, Department of Computational Physiology, Simula Research Laboratory, Oslo, Norway - from June, 2021 to current.
- Japanese (Native)
- English (Fluent) - TOEFL iBT 100/120 (Reading 27/30, Listening 28/30, Speaking 22/30, Writing 23/30)
- Norwegian (Beginner)
- MATLAB - over 3 years experience/
- Python - over 3 years experience/
- C / C++ - studied specifically for high performance Computing / parallel computing /
- HTML /